So here it is, Thursday afternoon, and I'm writing my blog post for today. Naturally all those wonderful blog post ideas I had (that I forgot to write down in my brand new notebook) have slipped out of my brain.
What do I do to remedy this?
Ask Amy for a topic.
Her response: “Ummm? The government is shut down? Good topic. Chocolate? That's a good topic.”
The government shutdown and chocolate, eh?
I've decided that everything can be solved by taking a large dump truck of Dove dark chocolates up to Washington. Right? Just go with me here. Those things make everything better.
Well, that was a quick topic so here are five random facts about me that I know you wanted to know:
- If I don't make my bed every morning I feel anxious all day. Weirdo.
- I bruise like crazy. Right now I see six bruises on my legs. No clue where any of them came from.
- I can't get on board with The Office, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or iPhones.
- My middle name is Lou. The same as my mom and Mammaw.
- I photo stalk the backgrounds in pictures. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go read Kelli's post here.
And tomorrow is Friday!!