Happy Good Friday everyone! Clay and I are in Tennessee this weekend visiting my family and we are having an awesome time!
Today I’m linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!
I know what you’re thinking. Oink oink. It was just one of those weeks. Here’s the skinny:
1. The kiddos were on spring break this week so for lunch on Monday we made individual (healthy) pizzas.
2. After a week and a half off, I finally went for a run with Liz! Yay!
3. So Zoe and I tried to make healthy mozzarella bites. They failed so we just ate the melted cheese out of the pan with a fork. Zoe proclaimed it was the best snack I’ve ever made.
4. Last Friday night. Melted peanut butter and chocolate chips. Cold milk. A good book. Yessss!
5. Fake Alfredo Sauce. Yum. Recipe here.
And here we go…the Clay edition of H54F!
So I have a confession to make. When I was pregnant I was actually afraid I was going to have a child that wasn’t funny. I know, it’s a crazy fear but those pregnancy hormones are crazy! Anyway, I’m pretty sure I don’t have to worry about Clay not being funny (see above photos).
Have a very joyful Easter!