Today I’m linking up with Lauren @ from my grey desk for High Five for Friday!
1. Throwback photo of the cousin and me from Easter a million years ago.
2. New flats from Target. I’m obsessed.
3. New Essie polish. I think the color is called turquoise and caicos. Please don’t judge if it’s not This is the first time I’ve ever used Essie and I LOVE IT.
4. So maybe I’ve become a little obsessed with tea. Not really a good obsession to have when you’re already hooked on coffee and still breastfeeding and therefore have to limit caffeine intake 😦
5. This is how much stuff I have to leave home with everyday. Plus Clay baby. Ridiculous.
And now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for: the Clay edition of H54F!
I know, I know. He’s adorable. In the last week we:
Had yogurt & scrambled eggs with cheese for the first time
Started working with the sippy cup
Said “mama” and “dada.”
In other words it’s been a big week so we’re so glad it’s Friday (see above photo).