Recap of last week:
1. Get in at least three runs!
I went running on Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, AND Saturday! Bam! Plus I’m up to running 1.5 without stopping and I have my mile down to 12:13!
2. Bubble bath.
I actually took two. The first one was only fifteen minutes long before it was interrupted. The second was much longer and involved a glass of wine. Success!
3. Actually work on scrapbooks and organize photos.
4. Make Clay’s fruits this weekend.
Done. Well, sorta. I made applesauce and bananas. The will definitely be on the list again next weekend.
5. Make sure I’m drinking enough water.
I did fairly well with this but definitely feel as though there is room for improvement!
6. Think of ideas for spreading love this month.
7. Stick to the schedule I made for this week!
I did really well, except for taking Clay to yoga. It’s only offered two days a week and it’s hard to work it in with everything else.
8. Make a list of post ideas for my blog and write some of them!
Done! Check out my other posts from last week!
…and this week I will:
1. Run, run, run & add workouts!
Now that I’ve got the running thing down I would like to add some workouts to my routine. Liz and I tried one of the Nike Training Club workouts before our run yesterday. Bad idea. I’ll add them to my non-running days. My goal is to lose 5 more pounds to get back to my prepregnancy weight before Clay’s 6 month birthday. I only have a little over 2 weeks! Eek!
2. Get our morning routine to under two hours.
No matter how much prep work I do the night before it still takes at least 2 1/2 hours for us to get out of the house after waking up. Even if it takes writing everything down in detail I have to improve on this!
I want to start keeping track of my water to make sure I’m getting enough!
4. Get caught up on laundry and not let it get out of control.
I have a 5 month old. Enough said. Hahaha.
5. Complete the Flat Stanley I got and mail it back.
I recently received a Flat Stanley in the mail and I need to get it sent back! I’ll be writing a blog post soon about this.
6. Do something nice for someone.
I’m REALLY struggling with this one…
7. Keep up with posting on a regular basis.
I did great with this last week and want to keep it up!
8. Read to Clay everyday!
I think it is SO important to foster a love of reading when kids are young and I hope that Clay enjoys reading as much as I do.
Wow. Eight goals again…sheesh!
As always, good luck to all of my fellow chasers!