I got this recipe from one of the most awesome magazines out there…Oxygen It’s a great magazine for active women- it’s full of workouts and healthy recipes! This recipe is for a single serving…just quadruple the ingredients for a whole pizza!
Buffalo-Style Chicken Pizza
- 1/4 whole wheat pre-made pizza crust
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 oz reduced-fat blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 450. Place pizza crust on a baking rack set inside a cookie sheet.
- In a small bowl, toss chicken and celery with hot sauce. Spread over pizza crust and top with cheese. Bake for 8 minutes.
I hope you enjoy!